The Strategic Asset Management Information System (SAMIS) consists of four
products that as a whole are designed to help government agencies better manage
their asset portfolios.
port]e[co is the core product of SAMIS and contains the Asset Register and
Performance Management functions. port]e[co provides specific information about
buildings and other physical assets to a range of users including:
- What buildings and other assets are owned by the South Australian Government
- Details and location of buildings and other assets
- How well each asset meets its intended purpose
- Whether an asset meets community needs both now and in the future
- The value of each asset and the cost of ownership over its remaining useful life
- The compliance of each asset to legislation
To enquire about system accessibility, email: DIT.AGFMAServiceDesk@sa.gov.au
SAMIS Contacts and Support Information
Available to restricted Users for reporting and to complete In Flight Projects.
Access Ventia’s System HERE from 1 December 2021